The CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 4-port DVI-D switch with a 2-port USB hub, and providing the following display modes: Quad View mode, which simultaneously displays four digital computers/video sources on a single screen; as well as Picture in Picture mode(Dual, Triple or Quad) and Full Screen mode to meet the demands.
- One USB console independently and simultaneously controls four DVI-D computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-view console controls up to 4 video sources on one screen
- Function control and system setting via Front Panel, OSD, IR Remote – display mode, port selection, daisy chain, and so on
- Channel Editor - edit display windows, and other functions with the mouse and on-screen control panel
- Hardware Cursor – OSD navigation via console mouse
- DCC (Daisy Chain Control) port enables users to connect up to four CM1164 units, and use one console keyboard/mouse to manage computers or another CM1164
- Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Computer selection via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, IR Remote Control and OSD (with mouse* function enabled)
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature that supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice***
- Console keyboard emulation /bypass feature that support most multimedia keyboards***
- Independent switching for USB peripheral port, audio function, and KVM switch focus
- Power on detection
- Auto scan feature
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Keyboard and Mouse support emulation and bypass
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multilingual keyboard mapping-Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel audio
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
- Upgradeable firmware through computers' USB port
* For 3-key USB wheel mouse only
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards.
**Mac/Sun keyboards only work with their own computers.
***The USB keyboard and mouse console ports on the CM1164's rear panel will only support a USB keyboard and mouse.
- 1x CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center
- 4x Custom KVM Cable Sets (Single Link DVI-D x 1; USB 2.0 x 1; 2.1 audio x 2; length – 1.8m)
- 1x IEC320 Power Cord
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x User Instructions
With its unique design and innovative features, the CM1164 4-port USB DVI-D KVMP Control Center is the right solution for a wide range of practical applications, including control rooms, monitoring systems, and traffic control centers – allowing you to switch seamlessly between four DVI-enabled PCs, and share USB peripherals and audio from a multi-view console.
Thông số kỹ thuật
||Front Panel Pushbuttons; Hotkeys;
IR Remote Control;
On-Screen Display (OSD); Mouse
||2 x USB Type A Female (Black; rear panel)
1 x Single Link DVI-D Female (White)
2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green; 1 x front panel,1 x rear panel)
2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x RJ-45
||4 x USB Type B Female (White)
4 x Single Link DVI-D Female (White)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
||1 x IEC320 Jack
||2 x USB Type A Female (White; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)
||11 x Pushbuttons
|Keyboard / Mouse
||1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (DVI-D)
||1–99 secs. (Default: 5 secs)
||100V/ 6.7 W; 240V/ 13.6 W
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||43.72 x 16.38 x 4.4 cm
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.