The CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP™ Switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 4-port KVM switch with 2-port USB hub. The newest version now supports Quad-View functionality with two Dual View KVM Switches connected.
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-View Display – Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Superior video quality – 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with DVI specifi cations; and HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation **
- Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
* Supports Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher. The CS1644A has a builtin USB 2.0 hub, so will not support PCs or OS that do not support USB 2.0.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
** Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
- 1x CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP™ Switch
- 8x Custom DVI-D Dual Link Cable Sets
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
.The CS1644A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displaying,allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects.
Thông số kỹ thuật
||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse
||2 x USB Type A Female (White, rear panel)
2 x DVI-I Female (White)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
||4 x USB Type B Female (white)
8 x DVI-I Female (white)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
|Daisy Chain Ports
||1 x RJ-45 Female (rear panel)
||1 x DC Jack
||2 x USB Type A Female (Black; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)
||5 x Pushbutton
|Keyboard / Mouse
||DVI Dual Link: 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz; 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (3D Display)
||1-99 secs. (5 secs. default)
||DC 5.3 V, 12.19 W
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
||Plastic + Metal
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||43.72 x 15.98 x 4.4 cm
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.